Be An Entrepreneur!
Train to be an Entrepreneur!
How To Successfully Start Your Own New Business Venture
Anyone who aspires to be his or her own boss. You need not have years of working experience or academic qualifications to be a successful entrepreneur. However you need to learn the important basics that will help you to minimize risks and failure and increase your chances of success.
This programme is specially designed to be a hands-on workshop by the trainer who has accumulated more than 30 years of both corporate and entrepreneurial experience. He will share with you how he himself has successfully started his very own business without any prior experience in doing any business!
You need more than just passion and dreams to pursue your heart’s desire to be your own boss. You need solid fundamental skills and knowledge to bolster your chances of succeeding at your very own business venture. New business start-ups based only on passion or dreams often encounter risks and problems which could be avoided or minimised in the first place. While having passion is crucial, it does not protect you from the risks and problems that come with starting your own venture.
Our hands-on practical workshops using real life case studies will guide you to take the necessary and correct first steps towards starting your own business successfully. You will be inspired from real examples of successful entrepreneurs as well as learn from those who failed.
Learning Methodology includes but not limited to:
• Real life case studies
• Hands-on project work
• Individual and group activities & exercises
• Individual and group evaluations
• Personal coaching option
On completion of this programme, you will
• Learn to avoid mistakes, problems and minimise risks
• Protect your brand new business idea before you share it with anyone!
• Be inspired by successful entrepreneurs and learn from the mistakes others made.
• Be able to carry out the crucial feasibility analyses
• Appreciate the various business models that worked
• Create your own business model
• Know how to write a business plan
• Understand the potentials and pitfalls of business growth
• Take away useful templates for your immediate use
Start your investment on this hands-on programme now before you even share your business idea with anyone!
Apply now for more details.
For those who prefer a personal coaching programme, please indicate in your application.