SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
· Plan, coordinate and implement effective marketing campaign and strategies to meet company’s sales objectives.
· Actively sourcing for possible marketing channel, such as traditional/digital media, exhibition, roadshow venues etc.
· Develop strategic marketing plans to support the growth of high potential customers.
· Develop and manage marketing activation calendar to drive sustainable activities.
· Devise and manage thematic campaign to heighten brand awareness and purchases.
· Develop and manage key product launches via through the line campaign.
· Collaborate with e-commerce team to devise social media/CRM strategies to engage with customers.
· Work with team in creating marketing story and refining product concept.
· Perform regular market audit to keep abreast with forthcoming trends, customers’ needs and market launches.
· Accountable to manage marketing budget and periodical review of return of investment.
· At least a Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or equivalent.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and brand management, preferably within Interior Design Industry.
· Strong business acumen, good analytical mind and marketing planning abilities.
· Good presentation skill, able to present and pitch marketing ideas.
· Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written)
· Confident, dynamic and creative
· Self-driven and result oriented. Love brand building with high passion to succeed
· Strong in managing project and meeting deadlines.
· Good interpersonal and communication skill, excellent team player
|Available Time||6am to 6pm|